COMING SOON: THE NEW PERSONAL EXPOSURE REPORTING SYSTEM
For more than three decades, CPF’s Personal Exposure Reporting (PER) has given members and their families a secure online “lockbox” to document incidents and the toxic exposures to prove their link to job-related illnesses.
The new Personal Exposure Reporting (PER) system (www.peronline.org) will feature a simple, streamlined online system that can be completed in a matter of minutes and provide protection that lasts a lifetime.
- Streamlined: Simple intuitive entry, no chemical names required
- Mobile-friendly: Report exposures easily on tablet or smartphone
- One-touch recurring exposures: Easily track diesel & other regular exposures
- Immediate access: Download exposure records anytime
- Inexpensive: $10 per year for CPF members, $15/year for non-CPF (Note: You may be pre-paid through your department or local union – CLICK HERE to find out)
The new Personal Exposure Reporting will be live THIS SUMMER.
Current PER Users
You can continue to log in and report exposures as you have. Your data remains secure.
You will need to change your password for the new system when it comes online. Watch your email for details and instructions.
New PER Users
If you want to start documenting exposures using Personal Exposure Reporting, please take a moment to fill out this contact form.
When we go live, we will send you an email with information on how to sign up. NOTE: Between now and then, be sure to keep track of your incident reports and days on duty so you can enter them once you register.
Need more information?
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 921-9111 and ask for PER Coordinator Apryl Swanberg.